Sadly and against my wishes, I have been REALLY busy this past two weeks with a Math Class this summer and it has no sign of letting up until July 17th. I am counting down the days. I go to class Monday- Thursday on Campus and then come home and spend a good three to four hours doing homework. This is on top of life and another class ( Technology in the classroom) . I feel like my kids aren't being attended to like they should be and I feel guilty often. I promised to work hard and get ahead enough that I could spend Saturday with them at Seven Peaks in SLC. I was able to keep my promise. The plan was to go while Ammon was with some friends biking and Addison was at Youth Conference. Ammon ended up coming with us because the biking trip ended a day early due to one of his buddies breaking his collar bone. ( I know how that feels). So, while Ammon drove, I did another hour and a half of homework in the car. Fun times!!! I love my kids and I am so glad that they are patient with me. Sometimes I wonder if this going back to school stuff is worth it. I want to finish, but my kids seem to be neglected more than I would like. I have two more semesters and then it is student teaching, so I better just keep with it and hope my kids still claim me when I am done.






You are always doing something, serving others, studying for your classes and exams, but most importantly making time for those you love the most- family. You are a great example to so many.
ReplyDeleteLove you all forever,
Grandap Bart