Summer certainly hasn't been boring. We have been going and doing and having a lot of fun. There is nothing better than time playing with my kids!!!NOTHING!!
Addison has been busy catching crawdads in the river for an evening snack.
We've spent the whole day from open to close at Lagoon. Ada and Annika had a blast trying all the rides and were so brave to do even the scariest. We also spent a couple of hours in Lagoona beach cooling off in the water.
We discovered a fun swimming hole close to home in the Logan River and have played there a few times this summer.
We've gone to Seven Peaks in SLC and in Provo.
We played at Scheels for a couple of hours.
We've gone mini golfing at night as a family.
We spent the fourth of July morning celebrating with a mini parade at our ward breakfast.
We've played, played, played in the river behind our house with cousins!
Ellie and Shay
Ammon and Addison took the canoe down the Logan River.
We took Annika and Ethan with us to Seven Peaks in SLC.
We showed our fun river find to Rachel and Ellie and played there again for hours.
Catching frogs!
Swinging off a rope!
Building dams!
We've gone to the Jump Zone!
Addison, Ada and I went to the Logan river trail after dark to ride scooters. Well, they rode scooters and I ran. I was harder than I thought to see in the dark. I definetly wouldn't want to do that alone, it was kinda spooky, but fun.
On the 24th of July we went to play in the river again. This time, I went with Addison to a different area with a different rope swing. It was being used by a couple of other guys, so we decided to wade down the river under the bridge and just talk. It was nice to just be with Addison.
The evening of the 24th was fireworks. Avery was at scout camp and Addison went with his friend Baylee to watch them, so Ammon and I took Ada and met up with Nate, Wyatt and Shay to watch them up close. We sat so close to them that we could feel them boom inside us. It was a fun night.




























































































No comments:
Post a Comment