Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MCHS 2014 GRADUATE

What?!!??  I am old enough to have a child graduating from high school?  No way, what happened?  How did 18 years go by so quickly?  Man!  I love this kid!!! He is my first born that gave me such joy when he was born.  He is still the greatest.  I love everything about him and know that he will go on to do such great things in his life.  He has his head on so straight and knows how to work.  He is going to be amazing at all that he does.  We love you Addison!! Thank you for all that you do and are.  We are so proud of you and look forward to watching you excel in your future plans.  It is going to be hard to let you spread your wings, but that is how it works.  We just hope that you land at home from time to time.  Congrats!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment