Ada had her first Orchestra Concert. She joined the sixth grade orchestra and picked it up amazingly. She is such a natural and she actually likes to play~ so I hope she keeps with it. It is so beautiful to listen to and I just love having musicians in our home.




I am commenting on all the above blogs. You are so blessed to have a wonderful family. They are
ReplyDeletealways involved in wonderful activities that will help them grow into great people. You & Ammon are
super parents. I love you all. (don't forget to let us know when they have programs) we can have
free time on our mission when we want to and we want to see our grandchildren inaction.
Love you all Mom
We are blessed to have you near and always enjoy the time you take out of your busy lives to spend with us. We are glad you have a happy, active, family. Just don't forget to smell the roses or in the case of the present weather, the beautiful icicles.
ReplyDeleteLove you all forever,
Grandpa Bart