Sunday, August 31, 2014

Better late than never!

We had pictures taken way back in May, but the Photographer took a job out of state for the summer and was unable to edit and get them to us until recently.  We wanted to do a life stages shot with props just to be fun.  I think they turned out cute.  Addison is our missionary serving in Rochester, New York right now.  Ammon is the bread winner, working hard as a self- employed handyman.  I, a full time student and co-teacher at Woodruff Elementary (fifth grade).  Ada is involved with her school's orchestra again this year and Avery is a whiz kid.  He is super smart and loves math.  He was on the school's math team.  He is dressed like "Sheldon" off of BIG BANG THEORY.  He and Sheldon have many similarities~ all good.  I love my smartie! 




























1 comment:

  1. Love these photos, we would love one if you get some printed. Looks like everyone is getting so big. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete