Friday, July 26, 2013

Best present I could ask for

Dear mom,
     I love you!!! You are the best mom in the whole world!!! I hope you have a great B-day!! I am super glad Heavenly Father gave me you!! I am blessed. LUV You!!!!

Your LUCKY daughter,
           Ada



I am the lucky one~ that's for sure. Not sure why I was chosen to have the best children on earth, but I will take it and enjoy it. They are my life and I love being their mom. Ada is my best friend in so many ways and I can't imagine my life without that sweet thing. 

1 comment:

  1. Ada's note to you expresses precisely my thoughts as well. You are a source of great joy in our lives and in the lives all who know you. You birth day was truly one of the happiest days of our lives and has been followed by many, many more as we watch in amazement as you raise your own family and reach out to others. We are indeed blessed to have you as our daughter.

    Love you forever,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete