Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Day in SLC for Avery's Birthday!

We spent all day in Salt Lake for Avery's Birthday. We went to Discovery Gateway, Shopping at the Gateway, went to City Creek Center for more shopping and eating and we spent a few hours on Temple Square. We went through each visitor center and let the kids read, learn and explore.  We asked to watch the Legacy movie and the kids really enjoyed that. It was a nice spring day and we enjoyed just getting away and doing some things together for Avery's Birthday.  Our friends~ The Larsen's joined us for the day and we had a great time. I am so glad that my Avery was born and that I was blessed to be his mother. He is the most loving and sweet person that I know.  He is going to be a great husband and father. I just love him. I can't believe that he is twelve years old already.  He will receive the priesthood soon and start on a new road in the Young Men's.  Time has gone by so fast, but I wouldn't trade any of the last twelve years.  He is my joy.









1 comment:

  1. Avery, looks like you had wonderful time on your
    birthday in SLC. I can't believe you are 12 years
    old. Boy, the time goes by fast. Grandpa and
    Grandma love you a lot.

    LV


    grandpa & Grandma Iris

    ReplyDelete