Dear Mommy,
I LOVE you!!! You are the best mom ever!!! If every kid in the world could get a new mom, I wouldn't change. Although, you would get a lot of new children. That is because they all would want a mom as great as you!! You rock! You are awesome, nice, beautiful, smart, sweet, and many other wonderful things that I would not be able to write. You also would not really want to read this whole letter if I put everything down on here. This letter would probably be like, fifty pages long. It would be fifty pages even if I put it in size one font. Anyway, I really really (x1,000,000,000) love you! You are the best, prettiest, mom that I could ever have!!! I love you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!
Love,
Ada
P.S. don't put this on your blog!!!!!!!
You do have a sweet daughter, and so do we.
ReplyDeleteI thought you were not suppose to put this on your blog. I saw it on Facebook yesterday and thought is was very cute.
ReplyDeleteLove
Philip
Ya, Ada wasn't very happy about that. But, She forgave me after I told her how I wanted it there so that I could always remember it. I probably won't post anymore unless there's something else worthy of remembering! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so in trouble!:)
ReplyDeleteShe is a darling! I'm grateful for girls...most days.:)