Saturday, December 15, 2012

Moments in December

 Ward Christmas Party. We brought Mari Ana and Malachi with us, enjoyed a good meal, entertainment and laughter. It is fun to have family in the same ward. We get to be with Don and Jill, Rachel and Nate and Christy's family as well as the Uhl's.  Tis' the Season. 


Addison off on another date~ Senior Ball at USU.  He is the chauffeur driving about 14 people in our BIG green passenger van.  That van sure has been a useful vehicle. He is always so handsome and we look forward to seeing pictures of the date later.  It is kinda a bummer to not get very many pictures because he is the guy and it really wouldn't be cool to follow him to his dates door for pictures.  Although, I would do it!!! He may disown me though, so I guess I can't. 
 Ada and I finished working on her Christmas house for a project for her 5th grade class.  It turned out pretty cute and she is happy with it. 
I made myself one of my favorite treats~ carmel popcorn and yes it is almost gone.  I didn't have anything that "had" to be done, so I made a sugar loaded snack and I plan to make more while I have the time.  I am even going to try making bread tomorrow. Why? because I have time. YEAH!! I may not turn out, but at least I am going to give it a go.  

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Love carmel corn! And so happy that you are still keeping a blog! Yours is so uplifting:)

    ReplyDelete